The Monegask does not agree with the ratings that were handed out. “I think that George Russell is a very, very low scpre, but it is very fast. If you are in the right car, it will be just as fast as the best of them.”
Has Leclerc might also be a reason to complain. Even though he won last year in his first season as a Ferrari driver, and his second, in the Formula (1) finished fourth at the world CHAMPIONSHIPS, and most pole positions of the field-won – seven, to be exact – he found himself in a poor position.
George Russell is driving for the Williams family.
As of July 10, the new game is called F1, 2020, and in the stores. Because of the new game mode “My Team”, in which the players make their own renstal be able to build the features Codemasters are the drivers of values are given, and classified.
Thus, the world champion, Lewis Hamilton with 94 points to his name, and Max Verstappen, for example, at 90.
Codemasters has yet to respond to the criticism.
Please see below for the standings in F1 to 2020:
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – 94
- Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) – 90
- Max Verstappen (Red Bull’s – 90’s
- Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) – 89
- Daniel Ricciardo (Renault) – 87
- Kimi Räikkönen (Alfa Romeo) – 87
- Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) – 86
- Sergio Perez (Racing Points) To 85
- Carlos Sainz jun. (McLaren) – 82
- Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri) – 80
- Daniil Kyvat (AlphaTauri) – 80
- Romain Grosjean (Haas) – 80
- Esteban Ocon (Renault) – 80
- Alex Albon (Red Bull) – 79
- Lando Norris (McLaren) – 79
- Lance Stroll (Racing Points) – 78
- Kevin Magnussen (Haas) – 78
- George Russell (Williams) – 75
- Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo) – 73
- James Russell (Williams) – 64
Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas are the highest ratings given.