Hundred Dutch artists will be performing the song next week Sun from. The song, which should provide support during the corona crisis, will be presented on the television program on Monday Jinek.
Several Dutch artists and influencers worked on the song, including Edsilia Rombley, Gordon, Leontien Borsato, Yolanthe Cabau, Martijn Krabbé, Ellie Lust and Danny Blind.
All Dutch radio stations have been asked to dial the song on Tuesday at 8 p.m. Any proceeds from the song will go to charity.
The song was composed and produced by Han Kooreneef, Luc Weegels, Joost Jellema and Jeroen Rombouts.
Follow the latest developments around the virus in us live blog.
The coronavirus in short
- The coronavirus mainly spreads from person to person via sneezing and cough drops. The chance of becoming infected through surfaces such as door handles is small. This chance decreases if you wash your hands often.
- You can considerably reduce the chance of spreading by keeping at least 1.5 meters away from others.
- An infected person infects two to three others on average. Precautions are necessary to contain this.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) complaints.
- Almost all deaths involve the elderly or other vulnerable persons, such as heart, lung or diabetes patients. If everyone complies with the measures, this reduces their risks.
- Read here what precautions you should take.