Here’s How To Determine Winrate Mobile Legends (ML) 2021
Winrate is one thing that is very important in Mobile Legends. When you play ranked, of course you will show your winrate so that your teammates believe that you are reliable in using the hero.
Have you ever wondered how many more matches you need to win to get a certain winrate?
Well, for that, here SPIN Esports will give you the answer, how to calculate the winrate in Mobile Legends, you just have to follow the steps below.
- Login to the website hitungwr.com.
- Then you can directly fill in how many total match heroes you want to calculate the winrate
- Then fill in the winrate you currently get, for example, 60%.
- Fill in the winrate that is your next target, for example 65%.
- And next press the Result button and it will appear number of matches that you have to win to get the desired winrate.
It’s very easy, isn’t it, so you don’t have to bother to calculate the winrate manually anymore. Well, you can apply to get the winrate you want later.
But keep in mind you have to win all the matches listed, for example 20 matches, meaning you need 20 times to win. If you lose once, of course, the winrate obtained after 20 matches is certainly different from what has been previously stated.
Hopefully it can help in the future.