by Cecilia Morales Andere
The Global Wellness Day 2020 will take place the 13th of June, in an event that brings together more than 100 countries at the global level. Among them Mexico, the united States, Canada, France, germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Italy, and Spain, among others.
What is the Global Wellness Day 2020?
The Global Wellness Day is a non-profit initiative that was created by volunteers who are dedicated to sharing the importance of the principles and practices that relate to good living, to generate well-being.
How can I live a life more healthy and better? It is a question that –above all – today is very important to us. During the Global Wellness Day we will be able to find the answers and guidance for the well-being is a constant in us. A day can change your whole life!
Mexico present in the Global Wellness Day 2020
Adriana Azuara –first woman with the recognition of Latin America Wellness Leader – will participate in the movement as the main spokesperson of our country. During the live broadcast –24 hours of this festival – which will be streaming by means of the page of Facebook Global Wellness Day Mexico.
In this day wants to achieve that one of the purposes most important to human beings is:
– Recognize the value of our lives.
– Make a pause in our daily life and think what is really important to us.
– Even for a single day try to be free from the stress of everyday life and the bad habits.
– The encounter with ourselves and make peace with the personal stories.
– Create and foster awareness on how to live well, to increase motivation and vibration with ourselves and others.
Within the characters that are associated with this event found great advocates for the well-being as Oprah Winfre, Deepak Chopra, Lance Bass and Matthew Kenney, to name a few.
You may also be interested in: