2015 MacBook Pro Reported Burns and Injures Users

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta – Apple devices MacBook Pro 2015 reportedly caught fire spontaneously, especially in the battery section. The news was shared by Reddit user u/Squeezieful and shows his injured hand after trying to get a burning laptop out from under their bed.

He told me that the laptop made Apple The 2015 output was placed under the bed in sleep mode and not being charged. “Then, I was awakened by the smoke caused by the melted laptop plastic and possibly the burning lithium ion battery,” said the user, Monday, December 6, 2021.

That prompted him to pull the device out from under the bed, which even set his carpet on fire. The Reddit user can also be considered lucky to be aware of the smoke coming out, even though it is poisonous and fire can be fatal.

MacBook Pro 2015 does have an unpleasant history. Apple has made a massive recall of its 15-inch MacBook Pro laptops sold between September 2015 and February 2016. It came as a number of MacBook Pro units started facing incidents such as swelling and explosions.

This even caused property damage and led to that laptop model being labeled a ‘fire hazard’. This means that the recent pesky incident was likely caused by a user having this wrong version of the MacBook Pro.

However, the Reddit user admitted that his laptop had been repaired and had submitted its model number in the battery recall program form. However, the technology giant, headquartered in Cupertino, United States, has not yet responded to the fire incident.


MacBook Pro 2021 Uses a New Chip, Has the Longest Battery Life?

Always update up-to-date information. Listen breaking news and selected news from Tempo.co on the Telegram channel “Tempo.co Update”. Click https://t.me/tempodotcoupdate to join. you need toinstall Telegram application first.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.