Microsoft distributed the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20150 in the new Dev Channel builds for the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) more from. In addition to the new functions, the compatibility layer for Linux, the preview also new maps from TomTom for Bing Maps, as well as numerous bug fixes.
The Windows Subsystem for Linux is a powerful
The current Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20150 out of the former Almost Ring, focuses primarily on the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and makes three new features of the Linux compatibility layer under Windows 10 usable.
By means of “GPU Compute” allows Microsoft the user to the graphics processor to its graphics card on Linux binary files to address, and to use, for example, for the development of machine Learning and similar scenarios directly in the Windows Subsystem for Linux.
The Command “wsl-install” allows you to install the whole Windows Subsystem for Linux with just one command, while “wsl-update” the Subsystem with as little effort brings up to date and allows Linux to manage the Kernel.
Bing Maps receive TomTom-map material
The maps App in Windows 10, the Online map service Bing Maps, and other products from Redmond, in the future, based on the map material of the Dutch manufacturer TomTom. To this end, the Microsoft begins, the corresponding data on the Dev Channel of the Insider program to deliver and to supply with Build 20150, first of the maps App with new maps from TomTom.
Build 20150 fixes many errors
In addition to new feature, numerous bug fixes have found their way into the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20150. In the official Release Notes lists Microsoft, moreover, the not yet fixed bugs.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Visual Studio windows not consistently accepting clicks.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Documents and Downloads sections in Settings > Privacy what is showing a broken icon next to their name (just a rectangle).
- We fixed an issue where, if you paused Windows Update, while a new build what is downloading and then closed the Settings, when you reopened the Settings the Windows Update page may appear blank.
- We fixed an issue where updates made when editing VPN networks in the Settings might not persist.
- We fixed an issue where the copy button under Settings > Network & Internet-Status > Properties wasn’t actually copying the content to the clipboard.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the data usage number in the Network & Internet Settings not displaying correctly in Japanese if the data usage was less than 1 MB.
- We fixed a crash some Insiders were experiencing when opening Sound Settings.
- We fixed an issue where the Optimize Drives window position wasn’t preserved on elevation.
- We fixed a typo in the group policies under User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Component > File Explorer > Do not move deleted files to the Recycle Bin.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the On-Screen Keyboard no longer displaying text predictions.
- We fixed an issue where double-clicking a OneDrive file in the File Explorer might unexpectedly show a notification saying, “Windows Defender, SmartScreen is downloading from OneDrive.”
- We fixed an issue where Resource Monitor could end up showing CPU usage at more than 100 percent.
- We fixed an issue that could result in qaa-Latn unexpectedly appearing in your list of keyboards after upgrading.
- We fixed an issue where, with multiple input methods, typing in your password incorrectly on the login screen would result in your keyboard changing back to your default input method (if that’s not what you were typing with).
- We fixed an issue where the touch keyboard space bar label would disappear when pressing it while using Japanese curve-flick input in abc mode.
- We fixed an issue that could result in your browser not launching in the foreground after selecting a web link from another app.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the Search not accepting typed input.
- We fixed an issue where, if pinned to Start, the Windows Security app tile would be missing an icon when the tile what medium sized.
- We’ve made some updates to improve performance of the Windows Security app if there are a large number of detection.
- We fixed a few issues that could result in your PC bugchecking.
Bugfixes in the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20150
ISO files and cumulative Updates from the archive
The may 2020 Update alias Windows 10 (“20H1”) can be downloaded as an ISO file, as well as the appropriate Media Creation Tool below this message directly from the Download-archive of the computer base. In addition, various cumulative Updates are available for Download already.
With the ISO files of Windows 10 boot can be enabled USB-Sticks for Installation create.
- Version Build 19041 English
- Version Build 19619 Insider Preview English
- +8 more
Package with Hotfixes, security updates, critical Updates, and Updates to correct problems.
- Version 2004 (Build 19041.331), Win 10 English
- Version 1709 (Build 16299.1937), Win 10 English
- +7 more
The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool creates bootable USB flash drives or update Windows.
- Version 2004 Build 19041.1 English
- Version 1909 Build 18363.418 English
- +3 more