“Who wants to be a millionaire”: Candidate jumps up when asked the million question
It is every candidate’s big dream at “Who will be a millionaire“(RTL): Once asked the million dollar question and then cleared away. Moderator Günther Jauch has witnessed this spectacle of millions not only once.
„Who will be a millionaire“(RTL): Günther Jauch stunned
But a millionaire candidate remained the “Who will be a millionaire“Certainly watching in your memory: Sebastian Langrock. The Munich grabbed the million on March 11, 2013. On Monday evening, RTL will broadcast the terrific episode again. And we remember: Shortly before Sebastian’s big moment, even Günther Jauch was quite speechless.
But from the beginning:
The “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” candidate will go through all 15 questions, with the help of his telephone joker he will finally make it to the million dollar question. And the WWM candidate already knows the answer before Günther Jauch can name all the possible answers.
“Who will be a millionaire”: This is the million question:
“Who should be familiar with the twenty past four position?”
- A: Driving instructor
- B: Karate master
- C: Waiter
- D: Landscape architect
Even before the “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” presenter can read everything out, Sebastian jumps up from his chair, raises his hand, confident of victory – and leaves Jauch completely perplexed.
- The moderator asks: “Do you already have an idea?”
- Sebastian: “Yes.”
- Jauch: “No!”
- Sebastian: “Please have a waiter come now.”
“It is incredible!”
When “Waiter” is actually read out as the third answer, Sebastian jumps up from his chair again, unable to believe what is happening. Finally he explains to Günther Jauch, who is puzzled, about the correct answer: “It is incredible! It’s the position of the cutlery on the plate when you’re done, knife and fork … “
This is “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”:
- The RTL quiz show “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” has been on TV since 1999
- Günther Jauch moderates the format
- “Wer wird Millionär” is the German edition of the British show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire”
- Each candidate has the chance to win 1 million euros – provided they land on the coveted quiz chair after the selection round
- If this is the case, he is asked up to 15 questions about general knowledge
- The player has four possible answers to each question
- Multiple jokers can make the quiz easier for the player
Despite the offer from the moderator to call someone else, the “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” candidate refrains from doing so. Finally, he is sure of the answer. And finally proves this to all viewers with its million-dollar win.
This is Günther Jauch:
- Günther Johannes Jauch was born in Münster on July 13, 1956
- he is a television presenter, entertainer, journalist and producer
- he started his career in radio
- at the age of 29 he switched to television
- first he worked as a reporter, then as a moderator
- since 1999 he has moderated “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” at RTL
What is special: Sebastian Langrock is the first millionaire to win with the risk variant.
„Who will be a millionaire“Shows repetitions during the summer break
Actually is “Who will be a millionaire“Especially during the summer break. But the fans do not have to do without the quiz show entirely. Because RTL shows repetitions – but not any, but episodes in which the million were cleared.
The repetition of “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire” ran on RTL on Monday evening at 8:15 pm. You can also watch the whole episode on TV Now.