Garlic and yogurt is a healthy, preventive and curative all-in-one diet rich in vitamins.
And according to the “Healthline” site, many studies have proven that the best time to eat garlic with yogurt is right before bed. To give the body adequate time to fully utilize the healthy substances in them.
Benefits of garlic with yogurt before bed
– Boosts immune system performance.
Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood.
It prevents high blood pressure. Because it contains properties that treat and regulate high blood pressure.
Reduces the risk of developing cancer.
Reduces the risk of catching colds and influenza, and treats them.
It gives the body a high proportion of essential vitamins and elements.
Fights the signs of aging and delays their appearance.
It prevents the accumulation of fats in the lining of blood vessels.
Reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
– Promotes the functioning of the digestive system, prevents intestinal upset; The yogurt contains special enzymes that work to absorb the lactose sugar.
It treats indigestion and expels gas.
It prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area.
It treats sore throats and coughs, and expels phlegm.
It provides urine and strengthens a weak bladder.
It prevents blood clots.
– prevents weight gain; Because it contains a low percentage of calories.
It gives the muscles a feeling of relaxation, which improves the ability to sleep for longer hours.
It provides the body with a high percentage of protein needed for muscle growth.
– It strengthens the health of the colon; Because it contains a high percentage of calcium.
Helps the stomach secrete digestive juice.
– Eliminates harmful bacteria and enhances the performance of beneficial bacteria in the body.
Cleans the body from intestinal worms.
It regulates the level of sugar in the blood, by stimulating the pancreas to produce the hormone insulin.
Fights arthritis and relieves osteoporosis symptoms.
– It strengthens bone density.
Provides teeth with strength and durability and protects them from decay.
– It strengthens the body’s ability to produce new cells; Because it contains folic acid.
Treats migraines and stomach pain.
Helps relax the nerves, and treats nervous tension.
Fights and stops diarrhea, and treats constipation.
– It strengthens the hair and the skin and gives them luster and shine.
To make garlic with yogurt, follow the following method:
Chop four garlic cloves into small pieces, or crush them with a pestle. Add garlic parts to a cup of yogurt. Mix the ingredients, and eat the meal daily and regularly before bedtime.