Dogfights in the Warhammer 40,000 universe? This is what the dogfighting game “Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron” offers.
The developer Phosphor Games Studio and Games Workshop announced today the dogfighting game “Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron”, which will be released in the fourth year 2020 for the PC and not yet mentioned consoles. The first trailer shows which direction it is going. In the role of an orc flyboy, you have quick and action-packed air battles. In a campaign, you can fight your way through numerous missions and earn upgrades for the aircraft.
Features of Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron
- Hone your skills to climb the ladder of the Ork faction; start off as a lowly Flyboy and conquer worlds to become a Warboss.
- Explore incredible environments across multiple planets through a 20+ mission campaign
- Fantastic voice over acting and dialog unveil a complex plot and capture the grim humor of Orks in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Complete missions, perform challenges and unlock achievements to discover powerful Orky weapons and receive incredible fighta upgrades
- Master dog fighting, dive bombing, and carpet bombing and use different playstyles to complete varied air to air, and air to ground missions.
- The first video game built from the ground up by Orks for Orks.