After Vivo has released I live X60 and Vivo X60 Pro Went to the end of December 2020, the latest big brother like Vivo X60 Pro + Was sent in succession The feature of this series is maintained by using an optic camera developed in conjunction with the famous brand Zeiss and has added a gimbal stabilization system as well.It is also powered by the latest chipset, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888. In regard to working fast And it also has an excellent image processing algorithm.
Vivo X60 Pro + It comes with a 6.56-inch wide curved OLED panel display, FHD + resolution (2376×1080 pixels), supports HDR10 and HDR10 + content, refresh rate 120Hz, touch response rate 240Hz, adjustable brightness up to 1300nits while Design of a hole in the center of the screen with a hole in the top There is a 32 megapixel front camera.
Later is the rear camera which Vivo X60 Pro + Has used an Optic camera developed in conjunction with Zeiss, the main lens uses a 1 / 1.3 inch Samsung ISOCELL GN 1 sensor, 50MP resolution, f / 1.57 aperture, OIS image stabilization, later is an Ultrawide lens, a 48MP IMX598 sensor. Gimbal stabilization There are two other zoom lenses, 8MP Periscope, 5x optical zoom and 60x zoom, the other lens is Pixel Portrait for medium zoom and blur portrait images. There is also a cable coating. T * anti-reflective. It helps to guide light through the lens well. And optimize the performance of the captured images
Vivo X60 Pro + It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 which offers 35% faster speed and 20% lower power consumption compared to the previous generation.It uses LPDDR5 RAM and uses UFS 3.1 ROM, while the OS is Origin OS 1.0 based on Android 11. It also has a 4,200mAh battery, supports 55W fast charging via the USB Type-C port.
Specification of Vivo X60 Pro +
- Body size: 158.59×73.35×7.1 mm
- Weight: 190.6 g
- Display screen: 6.56 inches wide curved OLED panel display, FHD + resolution (2376×1080 pixels), supports HDR10 and HDR10 + content, refresh rate 120Hz, touch response rate 240Hz, adjust maximum brightness 1300nits, notch design Perforated screen chipped
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- RAM : 8GB LPDDR5
- ROM : 128 / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Operating System: Origin OS 1.0 based on Android 11
- Rear camera 4 lens with flash
– Main lens: ISOCELL GN 1, resolution 50MP, aperture f / 1.57
– IMX598 Ultrawide lens, 48MP resolution, 114 degree wide angle, anti-shake Gimbal
– Pixel Portrait lens, 32MP resolution, f / 2.08 aperture
– Periscope lens, resolution 8MP, aperture f / 3.4
- Front camera resolution 32MP, aperture f / 2.45
- Network: 5G Dual Mode Supports Nano SIM 2 channels
- Connection: Wi-Fi 2.4 / 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C port
- Battery: 4,200mAh, supports fast charging 55W
Color options Vivo X60 Pro + It is available in 2 colors: Classic orange and Dark Blue, with the back cover design quite outstanding. Because there is a back cover like a movie As for the price, there will be 2 options with a starting price of 4,998 yuan or about 23,000 baht, starting with pre-orders in China for the first time. In other countries Still have to keep up with the news
- Model RAM 8GB + ROM 128GB = 4,998 yuan or about 23,000 baht
- RAM version 12GB + ROM 256GB = 5,998 yuan or about 27,700 baht