TNI Commander General Andika Perkasa appoints Major General TNI Maruli Simanjuntak become the Commander of the Army Strategic Reserves Command. The appointment of a high-ranking officer who is also the son-in-law of Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan was based on a decree signed by Andika last Friday.
The decision is contained in the Decree of the Position of 328 TNI High Officers through Decree number 66/I/2022 dated January 21, 2022 concerning Dismissal from and Appointment in Position within the TNI. The letter was signed by General Andika.
“Pangkostrad (held by Major General TNI) Maruli Simanjuntak),” said the Head of the TNI Information Center, Major General TNI Prantara Santosa in the statement received detik.com, Saturday (22/1/2022).
In this decision letter, there are 328 TNI High Officers who got the new position. A total of 28 of them entered the department of the new TNI units. It has been mandated in Perpes No. 66 of 2019.
“It is mandated in Presidential Regulation No. 66 of 2019 concerning the Organizational Structure of the TNI such as the Navy Fleet Command, the Indonesian Air Force National Air Operations Command, the TNI Psychology Center, the TNI Procurement Center and the TNI Bureaucratic Reform Center,” said Prantara.
In this letter there are 10 new names in the position of 3 Star High Officers. One of them is Pangkostrad.
Here are the 10 departments:
1. Pangkogabwilhan 3 (held by Major General TNI Nyoman Cantiasa)
2. Danjen TNI Academy (held by Lt. Gen. Bakti Agus Fajari)
3. Deputy Chief of Staff (occupied by Major General TNI Agus Subiyanto)
4. Pangkostrad (held by Major General TNI Maruli Simanjuntak)
5. Dankodiklatad (occupied by Major General TNI Ignatius Yogo)
6. Pangkoarmada (held by Admiral TNI Agung Prasetiawan)
7. And Pushidrosal (occupied by Admiral TNI Nurhidayat)
8. And Kodiklatal (held by Major General TNI Mar Hartono)
9. Pangkoopsudnas (held by Marsdya TNI Andyawan Martono)
10. And Kodiklatau (held by Marsda TNI Nanang Santoso).