Whether for professional or personal purposes, social networks are one of the important tools to use to make yourself known on the Web. For this, they even offer many sharing features.
On Instagram, for example, as on Facebook and Twitter, it is possible to schedule the sending of your publications.
This process, even if it is not native to the application, allows you to save time, a certain peace of mind, but also to focus on other tasks that may seem more important to you. In addition, thanks to this, you will reach a wider audience, even in different time zones.
In this tutorial, we explain what programming solutions exist and how to take advantage of them.
Schedule an Instagram post
Have you created a business or creator profile on Instagram? Note that you can then go through the Facebook Creator Studio tool to plan the sending of your publications via the web browser of your computer. To do this :
- Open your web browser on your computer, or tablet, and log in to your accounts Instagram and Facebook
- Go to the webpage Facebook Creator Studio.
- Click the icon Instagram at the top of the screen.
- Go to Connect your account.
- Validate with OK.
Now that all your old publications shared on your Instagram account appear on the interface:
- Click on Create a post
- Click on Add content to download images or videos
- Enter the description of your choice, you can add hashtags.
- Click the arrow to the right of Publish.
- Select Programmer, then enter the date and time you want.
- Click again on Programmer.
On the other hand, if you manage several accounts at the same time, not just Instagram, the use of a third-party service will be rather recommended, like Swello. For good reason, it will then allow you to post on different platforms simultaneously, rather than creating individual shares.
Schedule an Instagram Story
The main interest of stories is that they are instantaneous and published in real time. However, it is still possible to program them with FaceBook Creator Studio. Just follow the steps:
- Once Facebook Creator Studio is logged in (see the aforementioned points), click on the option Create a Story
- Select Instagram
- Click on Download Media to add your photos or videos (up to 10)
- In Authoring tools, add text or effects if desired
- Finally, click the arrow next to Publish, then click Program the story
- Choose the time and date, then click again Program the Story