Øyunn Krogh (26) became known to the Norwegian people when she participated in the TV 2 program “Sommerhytta” and won together with her boyfriend Levi Try (24). Nowadays she is relevant in “Farmen kjendis”, and she has already reached to be involved in some drama.
Krogh is also in the new season of “Sofa”, where she and her boyfriend watch and comment on various TV programs and events.
Last week, the “Farmen celebrity” current 26-year-old was a guest in the podcast of Iselin Guttormsen (34) by name «G-points». There she eased the veil on how it became a couple out of her and Levi Try.
It all started with Try contacting Instagram, and asking straight out if they could meet for some beer the next day. In the podcast, Krogh tells how well it fit that he came into her life at that time.
– I had been looking for a girlfriend for 23 years, Krogh said to Guttormsen and chuckled.
She also liked that he was straight to the point, and she thus did not hesitate to say yes to the invitation he came with.
To Dagbladet, Krogh elaborates as follows:
– I had been single for 23 years, and been on quite a few dates. Eventually you become aware of what you are not looking for. He had none of that.
– There is one thing: If you are on a date and the other person does not ask any questions, just talk about himself… For me it means red flag. Levi was insanely good, everything felt so mutual, both were so interested in getting to know each other, she continues.
Krogh also tells Dagbladet that Try sent a nice follow-up message later, where he among other things addressed some of the things they had talked about. He got a plus in the book for that.
Wrong window and door
Although Krogh now in hindsight has no doubt that it was a good first date, there was a bit of debris in the machinery at the very beginning.
She says with empathy that Try tried to enter a window, which he thought was a door.
Krogh sat inside the bar and waited anxiously for the man she was to meet, she was excited about what he looked like and what he was like.
– He started pulling a handle on what he thought was the door, but which was a window. He did not understand how to open. Then it turned out that the bar was very high, and that it could almost look like he did not reach the bar. There he also had to show identification, Krogh tells Dagbladet.
Try can confirm that a lot did not go according to plan when they first met.
– There were quite big starting difficulties there, he says initially when Dagbladet turns on the thread.
– It started with me deciding where we were to meet, which was at the National Theater. Then I checked my mobile and then she had sent me a message that we should change places, he continues.
Try then realized that he was out too late, and that he had to take the path to Greenland as soon as possible.
– So then I came too late and was stressed, I also went straight to the window.
There he saw someone who looked like the woman he was meeting for the first time:
– So then I grabbed what I thought was the door handle. It was obviously not the door handle, or afterwards it is obvious, but not there and then. I went and went – it must have looked insane.
Eventually he realized that he had made a mistake and realized where the door was.
– It could not have started so much worse! exclaims Try.
He himself does not remember having been asked for identification at the bar, but he admits that he was extremely stressed at the time and that this may be the reason why he does not remember it. At least try to trust your girlfriend’s version of the date.
Handsome and handsome
Luckily, it was just a matter of a few startup issues. It did not take long before the date turned for the better.
– Then he came towards me, and then he just got nicer and nicer, and taller and taller, Krogh says dreamily in the podcast to Guttormsen.
From there, one beer turned into eight, and the duo sat for many hours chatting. There were also several dates.
– But it took a few months before we decided to become boyfriends, Krogh explains to Dagbladet, and adds that they had their first date in 2018 and that they got together at the end of January 2019.
– We have a very good time together. Now we are in the third year, so we will see then – when we come to this four-year crisis everyone is talking about. But it promises well, says Krogh with a laugh to Dagbladet.
Sent her messages every day
In the podcast, Krogh also says that she almost feels newly in love again, after returning home from a long stay at the “Farmen kjendis” farm.
There is no doubt that the longing for the girlfriend became great during the recording of the reality show.
Try also missed his loved one. He describes it as heavy that she was away for so long without them having the opportunity to call or report each other, but he had his very own method of persevering.
In addition to sending an SMS to the participant responsible for the program along the way, to hear if his girlfriend was well, he also sent a message to her phone every single day during the stay.
Krogh first saw these messages when she got home, and Try can confirm that it was something she really appreciated.