News Maëlle (17) dies 48 hours after the first symptoms...

Maëlle (17) dies 48 hours after the first symptoms of toxic …

-

A young woman from Somzée, a village under Namur, died last Thursday from the effects of a “toxic shock” triggered by a tampon. The family of 17-year-old Maëlle Nactergal wants young girls, nurses and doctors to be better informed about potential risks. According to gynecologist Hendrik Cammu (UZ Brussel), toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is very rare: “I have only experienced it once in my career.”

“Our Maëlle was a big, sporty girl, who was keen on life and had so many plans,” Laurence, Maëlle’s mum, told Sudpresse newspapers. “But …

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest news

«My mother tried to drown me, she wanted me to jump off a bridge»

The latest updates on Leggo.it. Mother Stockholm shock a Live life: «My mother tried to drown...

The first firing of the European Ariane 6 rocket will not take place before the second half of 2021

The first launch of the Ariane 6 rocket will not take place before the "second...

Analysis of the global industry strategy for 2020 and forecasts for 2026 – MillauJournal

Global Report Influenza Vaccine Market 2020 has brief analysis and full proposal at the market segment scale, size, share,...

Election in Virginia: the cheering of the “middle finger woman”

Hardly anyone was as happy about the Democratic election in Virginia as Juli Briskman. Her middle finger made...

The children were injured by syringes. The boy fell on her, the little girl had her in her shoe!

During June, police officers in Brno dealt with several events, which are all the more worrying because the children...

Must read

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you