Fire in meter cupboard filled with shoes

A fire broke out in a house in Oss on Saturday afternoon due to a short circuit in the meter cupboard. There were dozens of shoes in the meter cupboard, all of which can no longer be worn due to the fire.

The residents were at home when the fire broke out and called the emergency services themselves. The fire was quickly extinguished. The smoke did reach the second floor. No one was injured.

The house is ventilated with a large fan and the fire brigade has opened some windows.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.