Aerosoft, the leading company for high-quality simulations, it is sending players in the logistics world Today, Truck & Logistics Simulator for PC in the Steam Early Access will appear for 7 days at a discounted price of 14,96 €, then for 19,95 €. The Nintendo-Switch-Version from 25. June for Download and as a boxed Version for 39,95 €. Next year, the PlayStation 4(5) and the Xbox One will be added. Truck & Logistics Simulator is the first realistic logistic Game with more than 20 different Transport and loading vehicles.
In the Simulation Games developed title, players take on the tasks of a transport company. You take the orders, loading different transport vehicles and transport Goods safely and quickly to the recipient. For Loading and Transporting more than 20 vehicles to choose from, including forklifts, telescopic loaders or wheel loaders, the cargo in passenger cars, Minivans, or on the loading areas of tons of heavy Trucks is raised to a stand. In addition to the most demanding missions with fragile cargo, players can expect to see orders that need to be done within the shortest possible time. Alone or in cross-platform convoy in Multiplayer with other players with the goods to be transported, eventually, to the receiver, of course, in compliance with the rules of the road. Those who ignore red lights and speed limits or damaged goods returns, must score with less experience and a smaller mission reward expected.
“Together with Simulation Games, we have worked under high pressure on this big day: Finally, logistics Fans can start their missions, and the everyday work of a logistics operator at the wheel post-performance life. Truck & Logistics Simulator represents a special milestone for us because it is our first game that will also be available as a Box Version for Nintendo Switch commercially available,” says Winfried Diekmann, CEO of Aerosoft.
Truck & Logistics Simulator is in the year 2014 in development, and offers players a
24 km2 of navigable Map with varied areas, such as ports, highways, and urban areas, but also off-road routes. A day and night cycle and changing weather conditions, including snow, fog and rain, the driving behavior of the different means of transport affect, and provide the player with additional challenges.
Features of Truck & Logistics Simulator:
- More than 20 drivable vehicles with realistic interior and driving physics
- Cross-platform (Nintendo Switch and the PC) Multiplayer with cooperative game mechanics: players form convoys and deliver with friends, the goods
- The transport vehicle fleet includes everything from passenger cars, Minivans, pickup truck, truck to heavy-load transporters.
- For the transport vehicles there are various trailers such as box trailers, concrete pumps, flatbed trailer, container trailer, and more.
- Loading of the transport vehicles with the help of load vehicles in the logistics area, such as forklift, loader, crane, and more
- Transport of heavy vehicles on trailers (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, off-road vehicles)
- Day and night cycle and realistic weather: players have to adjust to difficult weather conditions such as rain and fog and, accordingly, drive carefully.
- Accidents can cause the axles to bend, what are the vehicle physics influenced realistic.
- Thousands of missions, including challenging and dangerous off-road tours
- Vehicle modding: color, window tint, color of the dash, Xenon headlight and many more
- 24 km2 large, freely navigable world with port, highway, city area, industrial and more
- Female and male game characters selectable