an electric meter catches fire, no injuries

By Southwest

This Tuesday morning, the firefighters were called rue de Salis, in Anglet, for an electric meter fire. Not serious for the owner of the premises

At 6:50 a.m. on Tuesday morning, firefighters intervened on rue de Salis, in Anglet, to put out an electric meter fire that had broken out in a home. They succeeded with the help of a fire extinguisher. The owner of the premises, an elderly person, was slightly inconvenienced. Supported on site, his condition did not require transport to a hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.