News Superbonus, holiday bonus, cash limit and Pos obligation: the...

Superbonus, holiday bonus, cash limit and Pos obligation: the news of July

-

What changes

Not a d-day, but July 1st is a crucial deadline for some key measures launched by the government. The next few hours mark the way for some of the interventions prepared by the Conte executive through deficit-financed decrees, to deal with the Covid emergency, as well as the start of other measures approved in the latest Budget law.

The relaunch decree of last May provides, for example,the 110% superbonus for energy efficiency measures on buildings, although some changes remain to be made, which will be introduced by Parliament when the decree is converted. Always from tomorrow the holiday bonus up to 500 euros starts, contested by some for the complexity of a procedure that requires you to download an app and that allows you to get the discount for only 80% of the bonus value, the remaining 20% ​​is in the form of a tax credit. A certain measure is the tax wedge cut, which brings the old Renzi bonus from 80 to 100 euros.
With the date of tomorrow the reduction of the ceiling on the use of cash from 3 to 2 thousand euros, while formerchants snaps the 30% tax credit on bank fees applied on pos. (Andrea Ducci)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest news

Concerns Over China and US Non-Farm Payrolls – The Current Economic Climate

Even at the height of the coronavirus outbreak, there were fears that the socio-economic impact of the pandemic would...

Buy cheap Apple iPhone 11, AirPods Pro, MacBook Air in Spain

Some of the best Apple products are on sale today. We don't know how...

Pope brother Georg Ratzinger died in Regensburg

Georg Ratzinger, brother of Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, died at the age of 96.The Pope's brother received a last...

Peruvian Selection: Peruvian Selection | Nolberto Solano is a candidate for coach of the national team

Updated on 06/30/2020 at 23:03 Nolberto Solano, technical assistant of the Peruvian Selection, clarified that for now he does...

‘El Niño’ Linares will face Dominican Fortuna on 28-A

There is a possibility that this fight could be contested for the WBC interim lightweight title. By: Agencies ...

Must read

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you